Oh Sexy Girlfriend
Monday, November 14, 2005
  Bitch
So I've been feeding my 15-year-old arthritic one-eyed rescue pug, Biko with a spoon for about a year now...pretty much since around the time she had a gallbladder infection and her husband, Brando passed away.

She just got really picky about eating, and at her age, it's not like you can just say, screw you dog, you'll eat when you're hungry. You know, dogs that age will just get less hungry and stop eating altogether. Plus, she has to eat regularly to keep her gallbladder working and stuff. And at the time, the vet said, do what you gotta do.

Anyway, I've kept feeding her with a spoon 'cause I figured, hey, I spoiled her when I started feeding her when she was sick and grieving and now she expects it and she hardly has any teeth and her neck is creaky and she's kind of nuts, and how much longer has she got anyway, blah blah blah...it's a pain sometimes, especially in the morning when I've already slept too late...but you know, you do what you gotta do.

Well, turns out it's not that she's sad or crazy or enjoyed being fed like a baby...SHE JUST DIDN'T LIKE WHAT WE WERE SERVING!

How do I know this? Especially since I've been making her dang dog food from organic scratch since the day I got her seven years ago as recommended by Dr. Martin Goldstein, author of the Nature of Animal Healing as well as that Dr. Pitcarn dude??!?

This weekend I ran out of the organic frickin' kibble I usually mix with her homemade chicken & rice & vegetables so I decided to try Innova, this dog food Dr. Goldstein says is okay, and just to shake things up I got some of the canned food too. She couldn't eat it fast enough, the finicky little pig! She prefers canned DOG FOOD to my "Puggie Casserole." I don't even cook for myself, but I cook for her, and this is what I get!

Bitch.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:

All the kids are doin' it.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 /


Powered by Blogger